You've got your accommodation sorted. Your Perfect Pamper session is booked. Now you'd like something fun to add. Check out the list for ideas of activities to do. Here are a few ideas we can share. If you'd like us to add one of more of these to your booking just let us know and we will be pleased to organise these for you. If it's not on the list just ask and we should be able to find what you're looking for.
Here's a few more ideas of services we can provide. If there's an activity or service you'd like to add to your event not on the list just ask us.
- Belly dancing: Learn how to express yourself in Middle Eastern folk dance which emphasizes complex movements of the torso.
- Paintball: Time to get rough and ready with a paintballing session at the event location. You will be supplied with equipment and course instructions.
- Craft workshop: Making items for your hen do, decorating your wedding garter, making a fascinator and much more. All materials are supplied by your creative tutor.
- Birds of prey flying experience: You will be instructed by a professional falconer on how to handle and fly birds of prey.
- Archery: Archery classes and lessons are fun sessions which last approximately 1 hour. They are provided at a venue of your choice.
- DJ: Need a little music? Add a DJ to your event. Delivering the perfect party soundtracks expertly blending new sounds with old from all music types of your choice.
- Limo Party Bus will escort you around the best entertainment in town, while you and your friends sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Paddle boarding: a range of great outdoor water activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and day boats.
Your ideal activity not listed? Give us the idea and we'll endeavour to find it for you.
Calling all HOT TUB lovers! If you don't have one, why not hire one? You can hire a hot tub for your occasion, be it weddings, engagements, anniversaries or just as a treat. Hire one for your weekend break at a holiday rental in the lovely counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
All hot tubs are hard cased, seat 4/5 people and run from a 13 Amp electrical supply. Lengths of hire can be anything from a weekend to summer months, Christmas and New Year .
The hot tubs are able to fit through most standard gateways (we require 29 inches wide and 6ft tall) allowing customers to enjoy one of our hot tubs in the privacy of their back garden.
To add value to your hot tub hire, all our customers receive a complimentary hamper comprising slippers, towels, etc. for them to keep and enjoy.
Information about hot tub hire - contact Norfolk Spa and Leisure