You've got your accommodation sorted. Your Perfect Pamper session is booked. Now you'll like something fun to add. Check out the list of ideas of party things to do. Here are a few ideas we can share. If you'd like us to add one of more of these to your booking just let us know and we will be pleased to organise these for you. If it's not on the list just ask and we should be able to find what you're looking for.
We have listed a selction of services we offer. Here's a few more ideas of services we can provide. If there's an activity or service you'd like to add to your event not on the list just ask us.
- Belly dancing: Learn how to express yourself in Middle Eastern folk dance which emphasizes complex movements of the torso.
- Paintball: Time to get rough and ready with a paintballing session at the event location. You will be supplied with equipment and course instructions.
- Craft workshop: Making items for your hen do, decorating your wedding garter, making a fascinator and much more. All materials are supplied by your creative tutor.
- Birds of prey flying experience: You will be instructed by a professional falconer on how to handle and fly birds of prey.
- Archery: Archery classes and lessons are fun sessions which last approximately 1 hour. They are provided at a venue of your choice.
- Salsa dancing lessons: Your dance teacher will guide you through the steps to master this fast-paced Latin dance routine.
- Burlesque lessons: Have fun and dress up to learn the art of classic burlesque moves of posing and strutting.
- Clay Pigeon: You will be taught safety, how to handle a gun and how to shoot. You will get a couple of hours of tuition. All equipment is supplied by a highly qualified marksman.
- DJ: Need a little music? Add a DJ to your event. Delivering the perfect party soundtracks expertly blending new sounds with old from all music types of your choice.
- Limo Party Bus will escort you around the best entertainment in town, while you and your friends sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Paddle boarding: a range of great outdoor water activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and day boats.
- Norfolk Tours: Touring Norfolk and Suffolk. If you’d like to see some Churches, a Castle or two, have a Ghost Walk, visit a working Windmill, sample some local Beer or Whiskey, or whatever takes your fancy you will have your own personal tour guide.
- Learn the art of henna: A creative experience of the basics of henna tattoos on hands. You will get a briefing about the materials and our expert will guide you through the application and design.
Calling all HOT TUB lovers! If you don't have one, why not hire one? You can hire a hot tub for your occasion, be it weddings, engagements, anniversaries or just as a treat. Hire one for your weekend break at a holiday rental in the lovely counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
All hot tubs are hard cased, seat 4/5 people and run from a 13 Amp electrical supply. Lengths of hire can be anything from a weekend to summer months, Christmas and New Year .
The hot tubs are able to fit through most standard gateways (we require 29 inches wide and 6ft tall) allowing customers to enjoy one of our hot tubs in the privacy of their back garden.
To add value to your hot tub hire, all our customers receive a complimentary hamper comprising slippers, towels, etc. for them to keep and enjoy.
Information about hot tub hire - contact us.