We can provide a range of catering services from buffets to four couse evening dining. We can cater for groups of 6 upwards. We can supply buffets, hog roasts (1/2 to whole hog), afternoon tea, set evening menus, BBQ for 14 guest upwards, taster menus and most event catering requirements.
Our catering service will supply chef, waiting staff and provide a set-up and clear-away service. We also offer a delivery service for afternoon tea and buffet catering.
VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
FOUR-COURSE EVENING FINE DINING
Minimum group size 6
Choice of 2 different starter, 2 different mains and 2 different desserts for your guests to choose.
Please note that a pre-order is required for this menu.
Prices include services of a chef, waiting staff, set up and clearing away.
You can book dinner from 5.30pm. Last sitting 8pm. Booked time approximately two hours.
The food arrives pre-prepared and finished off on-site.
Antipasti plate: Italian meat, olives sundried tomatoes, hummus, breadsticks, farmhouse pate, home-made piccalilli, dressed leaf and oven baked bread.
Goats’ cheese and caramelised red onion tart dressed wild rocket salad and balsamic syrup (V).
Traditional Atlantic prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce oven baked bread.
Stuffed field mushrooms with bacon lardons onion and black pudding topped with melted cheese.
Garlic and chilli king prawns with toasted sourdough and rocket.
Duo of melon Parma ham and rosewater jelly.
Tomatoes, mozzarella and pickled red onion bruschetta toasts with balsamic and basil oil (VG).
Charred asparagus smoked salmon, shrimp and rye crumb.
Hand-made fish cake with poached egg and pea shoots.
Free range chicken supreme with rosemary roasted new potatoes, medley of vegetables,
wild mushroom sauce.
Pork Tenderloin stuffed with apricot and sausage meat wrapped in streaky bacon served with a mild mustard jus and medley of seasonal vegetables.
Beetroot risotto with toasted seeds and ricotta cheese (V).
Spinach and mushroom stuffed chicken breast wrapped in streaky bacon Parisienne potatoes, cherry vine tomatoes and creamy cheese sauce.
Kale and butternut squash quinoa pilaf with truffle oil (VG).
Baked sea bream with crushed herb new potatoes and sauce vierge.
Gressingham duck breast with red cabbage, micro broccoli, dauphinoise potatoes and redcurrant jus .
Lamb noisette, buttered kale, honey roasted carrot puree, fondant potato, mint and rosemary jus.
Beef bourguignon, celeriac mash, roasted root vegetables.
Berry Pavlova; Meringue nest topped with mixed winter berries with and Chantilly cream.
Apple and cinnamon crumble tart served with a vanilla Anglaise.
Chocolate brownie, salt caramel sauce shortbread crumb served with vanilla ice cream.
Baked vanilla cheesecake and berry compote.
Dark chocolate delice, ginger and white chocolate mousse with crumbled honeycomb.
Trio of delight apple crumble tart, chocolate profiteroles and lemon posset.
Vanilla crème brulee, blueberry compote and almond biscuit.
Bakewell tart, Chantilly cream and fresh berries.
Coffee and petit fours
- Minimum number of guests is 6 people, there is no maximum numbers as long as the venue can accommodate the services requested, hog roast can cater up to 250 people.
- Pre-orders are requested on all sit down meals no later than 7 days in advance, a choice of 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 desserts.
- Start time will be discussed on each event depending on menu chosen and eat time but we will require to be on site a few hours before dinner is due to be served, finish time will be after the food has been served and the area left as was found.
- Travel costs might apply for some venue locations.
- We can provide catering for dietary requirements: i.e vegan, vegetarian.
- Gluton free dining can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any food allergies must be reported to our catering services at the time of booking.
- Menus and prices subject to change and price increase.