Our 4-course evening dining menu offers best quality, locally sourced produce and expertly prepared by our friendly specialist chef and the team who will cook your chosen menu, serve you and clear away.
All you have to do is choose a maximum of three dishes from each of the three courses we have to offer for your group. We can of course cater to dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, vegan and also recommend and prepare dishes for those who have intolerance to certain ingredients e.g. Gluton. These can be discussed at the time of your enquiry.
We offer THREE-COURSE SET MENUS suitable for large groups (minimum group of 10). PDF link here.
Please note: Menus supplied for four-course dining will be subject to seasonal changes.
We will supply up-to-date menus at the time of your initial enquiry.
FOUR COURSE DINING – SPRING MENU
Spring pea soufflé, goats’ cheese cream, roasted asparagus and a pea shoot and sesame salad (V).
Chicken, sun-blush tomato and olive terrine with rye toast and rocket aioli.
Watercress and wild garlic soup with sautéed wild mushrooms (V).
Crayfish and asparagus risotto with lovage, pea shoots and lemon oil.
Chorizo croquette, smoked bacon jam, crisp pancetta and tarragon mayo.
Bocconcini mozzarella, heritage tomato and pickled red onion salad with baby rocket leaves (V).
Basil and walnut panna cotta, Oxford Blue cheese crumble and pickled radish salad (V).
Honey roast ham hock salad with asparagus soup and crispy hens’ egg.
Corn fed chicken breast, crushed new potatoes, morel purée and a white wine and tarragon cream sauce.
Roast loin of cod with a basil crust, Spring vegetable and white bean cassoulet and bouillabaisse sauce.
Roast rump of lamb with pommes Anna, tender stem and sorrel purée and rich lamb jus.
Rack of pork with soured cream mash, mustard seed Spring greens and cider sauce.
Artichoke, sun-blush tomato and olive puff pastry tart with red pepper sauce and truffle oil (V).
Beetroot risotto with salt baked candy beetroot, whipped goats’ cheese and baby coriander (V).
‘Rhubarb and Custard’- Trio of rhubarb desserts with vanilla bean custard.
Warm roasted nectarine with blackberry caramel and mascarpone ice cream.
Deconstructed chocolate and ginger tart with pineapple compote.
Double baked lemon curd soufflé with raspberry coulis and lemon meringue crunch.
White chocolate and sea salt caramel brulée with orange sablé biscuits.
Toffee panna cotta, caramelised banana, passion fruit and banana chips.
Apple and Marsala iced parfait with spiced apple and hazelnut crumble
COFFEE AND PETITS FOURS
Price £45 per person.
Minimum group size 6 (smaller groups catered for contact us for prices).
Price includes; food preparation, table set-up and clearing and waiter service.
- Minimum number of guests is 6 people, there is no maximum numbers as long as the venue can accommodate the services requested, hog roast can cater up to 250 people.
- Pre-orders are requested on all sit down meals no later than 7 days in advance, a choice of 3 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts.
- Start time will be discussed on each event depending on menu chosen and eat time but we will require to be on site a few hours before dinner is due to be served, finish time will be after the food has been served and the area left as was found.
- Travel costs might apply for some venue locations.
- We can provide catering for dietary requirements: i.e vegan, vegetarian.
- Gluton free dining can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any food allergies must be reported to our catering services at the time of booking.
- Menus and prices subject to change and price increase.