Our 4-course evening dining menu offers best quality, locally sourced produce and expertly prepared by our friendly specialist chef and the team who will cook your chosen menu, serve you and clear away.
All you have to do is choose a maximum of three dishes from each of the three courses we have to offer for your group. We can of course cater to dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, vegan and also recommend and prepare dishes for those who have intolerance to certain ingredients e.g. Gluton. These can be discussed at the time of your enquiry.
FOUR-COURSE FINE DINING EVENING MENU
£48 per person. Minimum group size 6
A choice of 3 different starter, 3 different mains and 3 different desserts for your guests to choose.
Please note that a pre-order is required for this menu.
Prices include services of a chef, waiting staff, set up and clearing away.
You can book dinner from 5.30pm. Last sitting 8pm. Booked time approximately two hours.
White bean torn sourdough, basil soup. (V)
Sweet potato, roasted coconut, chilli, coriander salad. (V)
Lobster bisque, garlic toast, saffron rouille.
Spinach, German rye, poached egg, herb crusted crème fraiche. (V)
Corn fed chicken, rice paper spring rolls, wild mushroom.
Gin cured sea trout, fennel, grapefruit, cucumber and lemongrass jelly.
Olive fried octopus, basil, Nduja, squid ink, potato, saffron emulsion, horseradish.
Pressed ox tongue, heirloom tomato, pickled radish, spinach puree.
Smoked ham hock and leek terrine, piccalilli, basil oil.
Prawn and chive ravioli, prawn bisque, basil oil, cucumber .
Lamb croquette, watercress, asparagus, salsa Verde.
Pan roasted wood pigeon, glazed apricot, pomegranate jelly, toasted seed and oat crumble.
Potato custard, nasturtium, beetroot, parmesan wafer, spinach oil.
Grilled pea and lemon risotto, parsley puree, courgette flower, lemon oil.
Fish Pan roasted hake, heritage carrot, purple sprouting broccoli, fennel, sorrel cream.
Crispy skin salmon, pea puree, purple potato, wild rocket, cherry tomato.
Roasted fillet of Sussex Downs beef, fondant potato, cauliflower, burnt onion, smoked bone marrow, red wine jus.
Juniper and cherry roasted duck breast, glazed beetroot berry relish, butternut squash puree.
Pan roasted guinea fowl, toasted barley, spinach, grilled forest mushroom, cream sauce.
Roasted lamb rump, crushed herb new potato, pea and mint puree, braised gem lettuce, carrot puree, jus.
Grilled cider braised pork belly, scratchings, apple puree, radicchio, grilled spring onion, pork jus.
Goats cheese ravioli, watercress, puree roasted pepper dressing, toasted seeds. (V)
Pan fried potato gnocchi, samphire, lemon, asparagus. (V)
Roasted courgette, smoked white bean puree, heritage carrot, risotto. (V)
Grilled king oyster mushroom, onion tarte tatin, watercress, seeded red pepper hollandaise. (V)
Pavlova, toasted seeds, toffee, banana, coconut sorbet .
Roasted pineapple, compressed fennel, lime syrup, mint, oat ice cream.
Matcha green tea mousse, mango, raspberry, black sesame crisp.
Chocolate fondant, honeycomb, cherry compote.
Pear Tarte Tatin, blackberry, clotted cream ice cream.
Vanilla and pomegranate poached rhubarb, raspberry macaron, custard.
Cheese board: A selection of artisanal local British cheeses, crispbreads, pear chutney
Coffee and Petit Fours
- Minimum number of guests is 6 people, there is no maximum numbers as long as the venue can accommodate the services requested, hog roast can cater up to 250 people.
- Pre-orders are requested on all sit down meals no later than 7 days in advance, a choice of 3 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts.
- Start time will be discussed on each event depending on menu chosen and eat time but we will require to be on site a few hours before dinner is due to be served, finish time will be after the food has been served and the area left as was found.
- Travel costs might apply for some venue locations.
- We can provide catering for dietary requirements: i.e vegan, vegetarian.
- Gluton free dining can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any food allergies must be reported to our catering services at the time of booking.
- Menus and prices subject to change and price increase.