All you have to do is choose one dish from each of the three courses we have to offer for your group. We can of course cater to dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, vegan and also recommend and prepare dishes for those who have intolerance to certain ingredients e.g. Gluton. These can be discussed at the time of your enquiry.
Please note: Menus supplied for four-course dining will be subject to seasonal changes.
We will supply up-to-date menus at the time of your initial enquiry.
FOUR COURSE DINING – AUTUMN MENU
Beetroot and goats’ cheese ravioli, roasted golden beetroot and walnut butter (V).
Wild mushroom soufflé glazed with Camembert, hazelnut dressing and mizuna (V).
‘Upton Smokery’ smoked trout fillet, horseradish panna cotta, cucumber ribbons and watercress.
Venison loin carpaccio with pear and juniper chutney, rocket and caper berries.
Roast pumpkin, chicory and cob nut salad with pickled shallot and ewe’s milk cheese (V).
Cumin spiced king scallops with cauliflower purée, roasted cauliflower cous cous and light chilli oil.
Roscoff onion and Oxfordshire cider soup finished with Gruyère and thyme dumplings (V).
Pheasant and orange terrine with apple and fig chutney and crisp brioche.
Butternut squash, caramelised red onion and Tallegio risotto with roasted squash seeds and baby coriander (V)
Slow cooked pork belly on a potato and apple rösti with black pudding bon bons and sage infused gravy.
Monkfish tail in a basil, lemon and sorrel crumb, saffron potato fondant and roast vine tomato purée.
Sweet potato, courgette and grilled Halloumi tower with red pesto sauce (V).
UK lamb ‘two ways’ – confit lamb shank shepherd’s pie with buttery mash.
and rack of lamb cutlet with redcurrant jus.
Wild mushroom, chestnut and sage risotto, rocket pesto oil and root vegetable crisps (V).
Saddle of venison with celeriac fondant, creamed salsify, rich blackberry jus and game chips (£ supplement will apply).
Roast free range chicken breast with autumn vegetable and white bean cassoulet, fondant potato and crispy leeks.
Lemon sole fillet filled with baby spinach and griddled courgette on crushed new potatoes with moules marinière sauce.
Sirloin of British beef with pumpkin purée, dauphinoise potatoes, beer gravy and crispy parsnips.
Roast breast of guinea fowl with sautéed kale, shallot purée, Chateau potatoes and thyme gravy.
Chilled vanilla risotto, poached pear William and blackberry sauce.
Roasted fig bakewell tart, dark chocolate sauce and clotted cream ice cream.
Warm honey and almond cake with whisky parfait and oat crumble.
Tonka bean panna cotta with white chocolate cream, orange sherbet and orange macaron.
Baked apple and hazelnut cheesecake, blackcurrant jam and hazelnut mascarpone.
Elderflower and blackberry jelly, lemon verbena sorbet and shortbread crumble.
‘Jaffa cake’ délice with chocolate soil and orange syrup.
Hot chocolate and coffee fondant, pistachio ice cream and mocha sauce
COFFEE AND PETITS FOURS
Price £45 per person.
Minimum group size 6 (smaller groups catered for contact us for prices).
Price includes; food preparation, table set-up and clearing and waiter service.
- Minimum number of guests is 6 people, there is no maximum numbers as long as the venue can accommodate the services requested, hog roast can cater up to 250 people.
- Pre-orders are requested on all sit down meals no later than 7 days in advance, a choice of 3 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts
- Start time will be discussed on each event depending on menu chosen and eat time but we will require to be on site a few hours before dinner is due to be served, finish time will be after the food has been served and the area left as was found.
- Travel costs might apply for some venue locations
- We can provide catering for dietary requirements: i.e vegan, vegetarian
- Gluton free dining can be arranged at an additional cost
- Any food allergies must be reported to our catering services at the time of booking