Medical Information Consent Form
Perfect Pamper is a mobile beauty and therapy service operating in the counties of Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk providing a luxurious and relaxing experience at an affordable price delivered to your door as a spa- by- car service - As part of our operation we require all attendees to complete the Medical Information Consent Form.
To ensure guests and therapists are protected these are our booking and treatment requirements.
- Each guest will be required to complete a medical consent form and emailed to email@example.com before the date of the booking. These forms will be emailed to the booked therapist ready for the booking date.
- When the therapist arrives please ensure that any changes to the medical consent form mailed is reported to the therapist.
- Each guest will called by the therapist depending on chosen treatment.
- One guest permitted in the treatment area.
- No food or drink except bottled water in the treatment area.
- The therapist will ask each guest if they have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 or that has signs of symptoms of Covid-19 such as a fever, cough, sore throat or any other symptoms related to possible Covid-19 infection within the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, the therapist will refuse treatment.
- Most of the therapist/s equipment will be disposable or easy clean. Between each guest all therapists equipment used will need to be cleaned. We allow 5 to 10 minutes between each guest for this to be done.
- These simple safe-guarding guidelines will not affect guest relaxation and enjoyment of the treatment time.