Medical Information Consent and Covid-19 Track and Trace Guest Information
Perfect Pamper is a mobile beauty and therapy service operating in the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk providing a luxurious and relaxing experience at an affordable price delivered to your door as a spa- by- car service - As part of our operation we require all attendees to complete the Medical Information Consent & Covid-19 Track & Trace Form.
GUEST SAFE-GUARDING REQUIREMENTS
To ensure guests and therapists are protected under government Covid-19 guidelines these are our booking and treatment requirements.
- Each guest will be required to complete a medical consent and required Covid-19 track and trace form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of the booking. These forms will be emailed to the booked therapist ready for the booking date.
- When the therapist arrives the requirements will be a room or space per therapist away from the group to set-up.
- Therapists will be wearing masks (for all treatments) or face shields , disposable gloves and aprons (for manicure and pedicure).
- Therapists will no longer supply towels. Please ensure your own towel/s or a cover to keep you warm during treatments such as massage.
- Each guest will called by the therapist depending on chosen treatment.
- One guest permitted in the treatment area.
- No food or drink except bottled water in the treatment area.
- Before treatment commences each guest will be required to wear a mask. We can supply these at £2 per mask. Guests will be requested to thoroughly wash hands and the therapist will apply hand sanitiser.
- The therapist will ask each guest if they have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 or that has signs of symptoms of Covid-19 such as a fever, cough, sore throat or any other symptoms related to possible Covid-19 infection within the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, the therapist will refuse treatment.
- Most of the therapist/s equipment will be disposable or easy clean. Between each guest all therapists equipment used will need to be cleaned. We allow 5 to 10 minutes between each guest for this to be done.
- These simple safe-guarding guidelines will not affect guest relaxation and enjoyment of the treatment time.