You’ve got your accommodation sorted. Your Perfect Pamper session booked. Now you’ll like something fun to add. Check out the list of ideas of party things to do.
Here’s a few ideas we can share. If you’d like us to add one of more of these to your booking just let us know and we will be pleased to organise these for you. If it’s not on the list just ask and we should be able to find what you’re looking for.
- Cocktail making: Learn how to make favourite cocktails. All equipment, spirits, mixers and your own personal mixologist
- Belly dancing: Learn how to express yourself in Middle Eastern folk dance which emphasizes complex movements of the torso.
- Sushi making: The art of sushi making is taught is this half day workshop. Plus you can eat your work too.
- Paint ball: Time to get rough and ready with a paint balling session at the event location. You will be supplied with equipment and course instructions.
- Disco dome: Get bouncing to your own disco bouncy castle. A must fun activity for hen parties with the Princess carriage disco dome.
- Craft workshop: Making items for your hen do, to decorate your wedding garter, to make a fascinator and much more. All materials are supplied by your creative tutor.
- Birds of prey flying experience: You will be instructed by a professional falconer how to handle and fly birds of prey.
- Yoga workshop: Our yoga guru will guide you through beginners moves and teach you the art of meditation.
- Archery: Archery classes and lessons are fun sessions which last approximately 1 hour. They are provided at a venue of your choice.
- Salsa dancing lessons: Your dance teacher will guide you through the steps to master this fast paced Latin dance routine.
- Burlesque lessons: Have fun and dress up to learn the art of classic burlesque moves of posing and strutting.
- Clay Pigeon: You will be taught safety, how to handle a gun and how to shoot. You will get a couple of hours of tuition. All equipment is supplied by a highly qualified marksman.
- DJ: Need a little music? Add a DJ to your event. Delivering the perfect party soundtracks expertly blending new sounds with old from all music types of your choice.
- Murder Mystery Evenings: An evening’s entertainment provided by experienced story tellers. You will be given the clues and all you have to do is find the murderer.
- Limo Party Bus will escort you around the best entertainment in town, while you and your friends sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Martham Boats Ltd has a range of great outdoor water activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and day boats.
- Indian Head massage workshop: Learn the ancient Indian technique of relaxation! Learn the origins, demonstrations of moves and to experience the feeling of this relaxing treatment as you work on each other.
- Microlight Experience: 60 minutes of a wonderful aerial tour, a short lesson on handling and controlling a Microlight and then come back to a smooth land at the airfield.
- Norfolk Tours: Touring Norfolk and Suffolk. If you’d like to see some Churches, a Castle or two, have a Ghost Walk, visit a working Windmill, sample some local Beer or Whiskey, or what ever takes your fancy you will have your own personal tour guide.
- Learn the art of henna: A creative experience of the basics of henna tattoos on hands. You will get a briefing about the materials and our expert will guide you through application and design.
- Adult Sumo suits: Let the child inside you out! Fun and very popular, especially with a bouncy castle. They are suitable for users from ages 12 and up and come with 10 x 10 foot ground mats and head protection.
- Butler’s: Great for hen parties. Two hours of peachy bottom waiting service. All Butler’s offer a professional waiting service and add a little something different to your do!
- Life drawing classes: you can choose from classic beginner’s workshop or go full-on hen party style with the full frontal deal. Workshops are approximately 2 hours with a professional artist and tutor.
- Vegan Cookery: our class will help beginners learn about the basics fo vegan cookery. You will be guided by a professional cook to create meat-free dishes.
Calling all HOT TUB lovers! If you don’t have one, why not hire one? You can hire a hot tub for your occasion, be it weddings, engagements, anniversaries or just as a treat. Hire one for your weekend break at a holiday rental in the lovely counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
All hot tubs are hard cased, seat 4/5 people and run from a 13 Amp electrical supply. Lengths of hire can be anything from a weekend to summer months, Christmas and New Year .
The hot tubs are able to fit through most standard gateways (we require 29 inches wide and 6ft tall) allowing customers to enjoy one of our hot tubs in the privacy of their back garden.
To add value to your hot tub hire all of our customers receive a complimentary hamper comprising of slippers, towels, etc. for them to keep and enjoy.
Information about hot tub hire contact contact us.